Finishing, shipping and receiving coordinator
We are looking for an experienced finishing operator with mechanical background of working with various machines and has experience in shipping and receiving in a fast paced manufacturing company.
- Operate a finishing equipment for the process and preparation of shipment of custom plastic profiles
- Service, repair, and operate finishing equipment
- Initial line setup and change overs following posted schedule
- Package finished goods to meet product specifications
- Responsible for detailed completion of all on line, QC and production data reporting
- Perform a variety of mechanical and physical testing required per product specification and quality assurance using calipers and other measurement processes
- Maintain and repair equipment, tools and work area as scheduled or as needed
- Maintain order and cleanliness in all work areas through 5S and LEAN manufacturing methods
- Communicate and cooperate with fellow employees to maintain quality, operational efficiency and safety metrics
Your required qualifications:
- 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not necessary
- Experience with quality control; ISO experience preferred
- Mechanical background. Experience working with winding and packaging equipment
- Possess a commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented individual
- Dedicated individual that is able to support multiple processes
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Entrepreneurial nature: self-directed, goal-oriented, customer focused
- Tow motor experience
- Mathematical aptitude
- Frequent walking, standing and lifting
- Reliable and punctual individual
- Experience with Microsoft Word, and Excel preferred.
- Dedicated team player with a willingness to learn new processes
- Ability to create solutions to address production and efficiency related issues.
- Prior participation in a Six Sigma or Lean Project a plus
- We offer you a diverse range of tasks in a dynamic team and personal as well as specialized development possibilities in a growth oriented company.
- Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and educational background that includes salary, annual variable compensation, health insurance plans, 401K, paid holidays and vacation.
- Provides a model for flexible work time to create a work-life balance.
Send your application
Please send your full application to the following:
1755 Enterprise Parkway
joseph [dot] mcgreal [at] technoform [dot] com
Are you interested?
If you have any questions or would like to apply, send us a message.