IT Infrastructure Engineer
As part of the APAC IT Team, you will play a vital role in delivering quality IT systems that address our clients' business needs to help them better service their external clients and be more competitive.
- Manage the overall IT infrastructure, review & give recommendations to upkeep and/or upgrade systems security & performance.
- Provide in-house technical support (levels 1-3) to small group of regional end-users
- Ensure data integrity, systems security & compliance with IT policies.
- Support knowledge sharing -ensure technical documentations are up-to-date.
- Partake in ad-hoc IT Projects (APAC region) to migrate, replace, upgrade systems, etc.
- Administer servers, provide helpdesk & systems support.
- Support infrastructure deployment efforts; improve infrastructure solutions via automation tools.
- Address security threats –ensure IT resources are patched up-to-date.
- Develop & maintain concise technical documentations, guidelines & procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related discipline or Diploma in IT with IT vendor certifications
- 1 year’s work or internship experience providing onsite Helpdesk support.
- Generalist with passion for technology
- Resourceful self-starter with good sense of ownership & attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written English, Cantonese & Standard Chinese (Putonghua)
- Able to prioritise & organise your work with little supervision
- Good teamwork skills
- Fast learner with strong critical thinking skills
- Little travelling required -occasional day trips to Shenzhen sales office.
- 0 to 3 years of technical support experience in a corporate &/or manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers 2008/2012/2016 (AD/DNS/DHCP/Hyper-V) Servers & Desktop Virtualisation (VMware), Storage Servers & internetworking at distributed branch offices.
- Some experience with IBM Lotus Notes, MS Sharepoint, MS Exchange, Enterprise Data Backup, Software Patch management, IT Security & Internetworking (VPN firewall, Switch & Router).
- Knowledge of Office Automation Tools, Hybrid VoIP PBX, CCTV, Video Conferencing, Data Centre management, Mobile or Enterprise Device Management (MDM/EDM), SQL server, .Net framework (C#), and Web development.
Only sincere applicants with recent photo, cover letter & less than 6 pages in total will be considered.
- Priority considerations are given to those who applied with supporting documents i.e. academic transcripts &/or IT vendor certifications.
IT Infrastructure Engineer
Human Resource Leader
Technoform Bautec Hong Kong Limited
2 Chun Cheong Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Tseung Kwan O
HR [dot] HK [at] technoform [dot] hk