IT Infrastructure Engineer
Your key job responsibilities include:
- Manage the overall IT infrastructure, review & give recommendations to up keep and/or upgrade systems security & performance.
- Provide in-house technical support (levels 1-3) to small group of end-users (mainly Suzhou onsite; occasional remote support for Beijing/Shanghai/Singapore).
- Ensure data integrity, systems security & compliance with IT policies.
- Support knowledge sharing -ensure technical documentations are up-to-date.
- Partake in ad-hoc IT Projects (APAC region) to migrate, replace, upgrade systems, etc.
Other tasks will also include:
- Administer servers, provide IT onboarding, helpdesk & systems support.
- Support infrastructure deployment efforts; improve infrastructure solutions via automation tools.
- Address security threats –ensure IT resources are patched in due time.
- Develop & maintain concise technical documentations, guidelines & procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related discipline or Diploma in IT.
- 1 year’s work or internship providing onsite Helpdesk support.
- Generalist with passion for technology.
- Resourceful self-starter with good sense of ownership & attention to detail.
- Good verbal & written English & Standard Chinese.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Well-developed critical thinking skills.
What makes you stand out?
- MCSE/MCP/MCITP certifications will be beneficial.
- 0 to 3 years of technical support.
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers 2008/2012/2016 (AD/DNS/DHCP/Hyper-V) Servers, Desktop Virtualisation (VMware), Storage Servers or internetworking at distributed branch offices.
- Some experience with Enterprise Data Backup, Software Patch management, IT security or Internetworking (VPN Firewall, Switch & Router, Wi-Fi).
- Nice disposition to fit into our friendly work environment.
- Some knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook/Sharepoint), Lotus Notes, Office Automation Tools, Hybrid VoIP PBX, CCTV, Web-Conferencing, Data Centre or Mobile/Enterprise Device Management (Microsoft Intune, Apple ABM).
Free workplace meal, Friendly environment, Five-day week, Free shuttle-bus, 13th month, Performance bonus, Festive & birthday allowance, Long service award, Commercial /Supplemental Health Insurance, Social security & Housing provident fund
If the above describes you & what you are looking for, please send us your resume or CV of not more than 6 pages. We will only consider sincere ones with supporting documents- recent photo + cover letter (tell us why you are a good fit & job availability). Optional- if you would like to show us a fuller picture of your skills, we welcome a copy of your academic unofficial transcripts. We will contact shortlisted candidates within 1 week after closing date 16th Sept 22