Order Processing and Reporting
We are seeking a customer service and order processing person looking for an exciting and challenging career opportunity. Ideal candidates will have minimum 2 years of customer service experience in a manufacturing environment. The candidate will interface internally with operations and sales team members and externally with partners, clients, vendors, etc. The candidate will also interface with active and prospective customers.
- Responsible for receiving, entering, and monitoring customer orders. Tracking progress of all orders and providing information to customers regarding open orders, shipping and invoicing.
- Coordinate shipping and logistics with shipping team members.
- Oversee the transportation of international freight for import and export shipments. Ensure all documentation and declarations are accurate and in compliance with regulations/trade agreements. Communicate with sister companies in Europe and Asia to coordinate orders and shipments.
- Manage and track inventory levels for finished goods.
- Maintain sample inventory and send samples as requested.
- Facilitate daily database maintenance on assigned accounts utilizing Peachtree accounting system and Excel to maintain all customer and supplier information.
- Assist with customer invoicing, accounts receivables, and collection calls.
- Responsible for calculating and reporting metrics.
- Enhance customer experience through regular dialogue with both active and prospective customers.
- Work as part of a global multi-cultural team.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a manufacturing environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Professional phone skills
- At least intermediate level expertise with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and in team-based environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Technical/Math Aptitude: Ability to convert units from English to metric and convert currencies
- Associate degree or some college level education
- Familiarity with bookkeeping system
- Knowledge of Peachtree
- Place to learn and grow, and strengthen areas of interest through interactive experience, along with a varied exposure to different processes and teams.
- A chance to work in a fast-paced manufacturing company focusing on Innovation and Growth.
- Opportunity to lead initiatives and have ownership of tasks focused on continuous improvement with shared interests of the company.
- Build strong relationships within and across teams and locations, including globally.
- Provides a model for flexible work time, to create a work-life balance.
Send your application
Please send your full application to the following:
1755 Enterprise Parkway
milind [dot] jhaveri [at] technoform [dot] com
Are you interested?
If you have any questions or would like to apply, send us a message.