and surface finishing of plastic products
Our mission is to enhance the creation of value for our customers. We achieve this by developing market-leading plastics solutions and offering a wide range of custom options for post-processing.
Our post-processing solutions, tailored to the plastic used, support customers in reducing their production cycle times sustainably and achieving measurable cost benefits.
Whether standard or custom, Technoform has the right post-processing solution for your plastic products. We have a range of modern machinery and equipment, many years of experience, and competent partner companies for post-processing.
The benefits of post-processing for our customers
Efficient processing with reduced production cycle times
Full quality guarantee for fabricated plastic components
Post-processing tailored to the material, with no wastage risk for our customers
Custom packaging dimensions for trouble-free logistics
Good reasons for entrusting your post-processing to Technoform
- Materials expertise: We take account of the specific properties and requirements of the plastic used.
- The right processing technology: Our machinery and equipment is specially designed for processing extruded plastics.
- Process integration: We adapt post-processing as closely as possible to our customers’ value chains and processes.
- Efficiency gains: If desired, we analyse customers’ processes on site and identify potential for valuable efficiency enhancements.
- Custom solutions: We offer almost limitless options for post-processing, either in-house or in conjunction with long-standing partner companies.
- Sustainability: Extrusion and post-processing from the same supplier: avoid unnecessary logistics and use resources sparingly.
Our post-processing processes for extruded plastics
Post-processing of extruded plastics requires comprehensive materials expertise, years of experience, and technical processes optimized for the particular requirements posed by the material. The main post-processing processes that we offer in-house and in conjunction with our partner companies are described below with reference to examples.