The solution to exterior cladding attached systems
For architects looking to increase the overall thermal performance of structures with cladded exteriors, Technoform’s isolator clip is an ideal solution. The thoughtful design and materials increase installation speed and significantly reduce the energy loss typically experienced with fasteners and conventional framing systems.
It provides you the lowest total installed cost by reducing steps and labor while providing flexibility to customize for various requirements. These many advantages provide you with a safe, high-performing, and easy-to-install solution.
• The polyamide glass fibers are fully encapsulated - no special handling or equipment during fabrication:
• No personal protective gear equipment
• No special saw blade
• No exposure from carcinogens, mutagens or reproductive toxicants
• Meets volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions testing requirements
Thermally superior to steel or aluminum
or electrochemical reactions.
Significantly reduces thermal bridging
- The extensively tested structural grade engineered composite and extruded aluminum exceeds industry standards for air, water, structural, and fire performance.
- Proven and thoroughly tested (including the use of performance mock-up) supporting all cladding types (TAKTL, UHPC, Terracotta, ACM, stone, etc.).
- Can be used on multiple solid substrates.
- Polyamide material specifically engineered for thermal and structural properties.
- Compliant with NFPA 285 requirements.
Do you have a challenge for us?